We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
We are working with Agile, Scrum (1–2-week sprints), and SAFe framework. Furthermore, we are using Google Meet, Zoom, Slack, TargetProcess for teamwork.
Now we are looking for a SOC Analyst for the Security Operations Center Team.
The team works with various Infrastructure teams (Admins, NOC, OPS, Compliance) to identify and mitigate security issues, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations by applying their in-depth security knowledge of operating systems, infrastructure, cloud providers, etc. Also, they work very closely with the Security Operation Center and help them with the incident response process.
Now the team has 3 IS Engineers and a Team Leader.
The person will be based in one of our offices in Larnaca or Limassol working on a hybrid model.
Tasks in the role
- Events correlation rules development;
- Incidents response playbooks development and their automation;
- Security events analysis and monitoring;
- Partaking and/or leading the incident response processes;
- Search, analysis and coordination of vulnerabilities elimination;
- Detection rules operational checks via attacks emulation;
- Security tools research and development;
- Conducting periodic exercises to respond to security incidents;
- Connection of the new log sources and processes to SIEM and SOC tools;
- Define requirements for the secure configuration of the operating systems, networks and services in terms of processing of the information security incidents.
- Specialized experience in SOC as an analyst for at least 3 years;
- Automation skills (python)
- Experience in investigating incidents as an L2 analyst, including those affecting remote employees;
- Experience in collecting and processing indicators of compromise from various systems;
- Experience in writing correlation rules;
- Experience in testing correlation searches via attack emulation;
- Knowledge of security mechanisms of modern operating systems;
- Knowledge of how network attacks, attacks on infrastructure, attacks on web applications occur;
- Experience in operating SIEM systems(Splunk as a plus);
- Deep knowledge of the threats of modern IT technologies;
- Knowledge and experience with Mitre ATT&CK;
Nice to have:
- Experience in vulnerability analysis;
- Experience in Fintech industry;
- General broad outlook in the field of IT security;
- Experience in composing regular expressions;
- Experience with vulnerabilities in systems and applications;
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases;
- Experience with EDR;
- Experience in analyzing network traffic.
- Remote work model;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.