We are Quadcode, a fintech company excelling in financial brokerage activities and delivering advanced financial products to our global clientele. Our flagship product, an internal trading platform, is offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to other financial brokers.
Now we are looking for a FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS CONTROLLER in our FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS TEAM, which includes an FP&A controller and a Head of FP&A. The team is responsible for the consolidation of financial reports, financial data analysis, budget consolidation, and forecast development. FP&A controllers need to interact closely with Accounting for data accuracy in reporting. The Accounting team includes 4 Financial Controllers and a Chief Accountant.
You will be responsible for the reporting, planning, preparing budgets, forecasts and analysis, ad-hoc financial reports.
First 3 tasks in the role
- Go through cost-centers structure to understand it by substance. Close collaboration with Accounting in reconciling cost-center in period end closure.
- Help with Budget consolidation to understand structure of Group reporting.
- Interact with BU Heads while period end closure, act like BU Heads finance partner (can start with Marketing).
- preparing reports, dashboards, budgets, forecasts and analysis;
- reporting to and working closely with the VP finance to meet the operational and financial planning needs of the Group;
- building and maintaining financial reporting, key performance metrics and ad-hoc financial analysis to support functional heads an
- department owners in assessing business performance and operational initiatives;
- utilizing BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance;
- preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions;
- reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for better performance;
- providing insights to senior management upon financial modeling, forecasts and profitability.
What we expect from you
- bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting or another business-related discipline;
- mastery in Excel is a must;
- 3+ years of relevant analytical experience;
- fluency in English (at least B2).
As an advantage
- experience in SQL;
- experience in Tableau;
- fluency in Russian.
- on-site work model in our Cyprus office (Limassol);
- we comply with all legal requirements;
- officially declared salary;
- health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- provided lunches or food allowance;
- monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- opportunity to learn English and Greek;
- provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- sports reimbursement;
- team buildings and parties (e.g. Japan Day at the office);
- bonuses for special events (e.g. child's birth).
Currently, over 700 employees and service providers are stationed across its seven global offices located in the UK, Gibraltar, the UAE, the Bahamas, Australia, and the headquarters in Cyprus. By broadening its international presence, Quadcode not only offers a remote or hybrid work model but also presents a myriad of intriguing tasks and challenges for employees.
Join us today, and let's shape the future of fintech together!